EMTs and Paramedics heavily recruited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMTs and Paramedics heavily recruited

At my department they are HEAVILY recruiting paramedics. Paramedics don't even have to go to the full training that non-paramedics do because they are trying to get more applicants. Is this happening everywhere?
    Get Local Online Coupons

HI

Paramedics are realy scares these day`s all over the world,the difrence between a trained paramedic and a non- trained paramedic..... well the result wil be seen on the road.(not refering to emt`s)

I have recently had a uge fight with such a paramedic and learned one thing:the person conciderd to be a paramedic and working as one without proper training are SSCCAARRYY!!!!

cheers

Comment

ok, how can a non-certified person operate as a paramedic? how can an untrained person be a paramedic? are you saying there are people performing tasks that are beyond their levels of training?
      If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Comment

Originally posted by DrParasite View Post
        ok, how can a non-certified person operate as a paramedic? how can an untrained person be a paramedic? are you saying there are people performing tasks that are beyond their levels of training?
        I belive (but could be wrong) that they are talking about the same type of medics I have the displeasure of working with. They are those that have the license but you have to wonder how they managed to get it as they can't perform even the most basic of skills (to include simple BLS skills). It's amazing how much of a gap there can be between the school education and license testing.....and using those skills on the streets.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X