No announcement yet.

Help for Fire 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL If you passed the EMT class and like it, then you should be able to stand on you head and get the FF1 and other classes without any problem.

Most folks have trouble with EMT and not the FF courses.

Comment

Just thought I should add something. A little bit of advice. When you are taking your State Practical Exam, and you are in your first station getting dressed in a set time, don't put your helmet on backwards. : ) Some GUY in my class did that and was gone before he even got to do any real stations. It's the same guy that I went into a live training fire with, and he opened the nozzle only 1/3 of the way. You'd think that he'd notice that it was a bad idea when the fire kept growing.. The instructors went crazy. haha So there's another thing that kind of proves that being a girl has nothing to do with it. Could any of those guys honestly say that they want this guy instead of a girl that knows how to do the job? I doubt it. Keep up the good work and you'll be fine. Your actions will speak a lot louder than their words.

Comment

Hey Everyone

I just thought I would let you all know that I passed my practicals!!!!!!!!! I was one of two people who didn't have to do any redos. I was also the only girl there testing (there was one older lady doing the paperwork). I also did my live burn and it was awesome!!! I did everything the guys did inculding climbing the 35 footer and climbing through the window!!!! I am know just waiting on my written results.

Thanks Everyone!!!

Comment

Congrats!

-Damien

Comment

congrats!!

Farmgurl we knew you could do it. Great job!!

I too am taking Fire I and everything is going smooth. Hard work pays off. You go girl! Have fun and be safe.

Comment

Congratulations. Keep up the good work. Hope to take it myself some day.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X