X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DonSmithnotTMD
    replied
    Don't ask. I thought it was goofy too.

I also don't think you can reciprocate in public in most places. Maybe Miami
    Last edited by DonSmithnotTMD; 12-29-2006, 04:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Res343cue
    replied
    Do I have to wear an NFPA approved condom if reciprocating while "on call" too?

What if I'm wearing NFPA approved fire gear?

Leave a comment:

• SSHANK42
    replied
    I buy Chippewa insoles for all my boots. Best thing in the world to walk on. They are quite thick as far as insoles go and are made of wool I think.

Leave a comment:

• DonSmithnotTMD
    replied
    Thats it and I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for the help

Leave a comment:

• SWLAFireDawg
    replied
    I see......so you are looking for something to put inside a boot that is too large for the person, so as to take up the extra room?

Perhaps try one of the distributor, like firestore.com, or galls or such. Give them a call, I am sure this isn't the first time this has been an issue for somebody.

A quick search brought me this.....

Servus offers an extensive line of footwear for general outdoors, landscaping, gardening, hunting, farming, occupational, processing and general industrial.

and this....

I would imagine that if it is placed INSIDE an already NFPA approved boot, just about anything would work. They don't dictate what type of sock you wear.....or do they?...

Leave a comment:

• DonSmithnotTMD
    replied
    Dunno That's part of what I'm asking, I'm guessing 1971.

Basically, we're looking for something that won't melt, etc., that we can say 'yes it's approved for use.'

Leave a comment:

• SWLAFireDawg
    replied
    Nfpa 1971 or 1500?
    Last edited by SWLAFireDawg; 12-28-2006, 03:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DonSmithnotTMD
    started a topic NFPA approved insoles?

NFPA approved insoles?

I'm trying to find out where to find the requirements for structure boots insoles.
    I know somebody who has a big calf to foot ratio, therefore the boots would end up being a lot bigger than needed.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X