NFPA approved insoles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFPA approved insoles?

I'm trying to find out where to find the requirements for structure boots insoles.
    I know somebody who has a big calf to foot ratio, therefore the boots would end up being a lot bigger than needed.
    I am a highly trained professional and can find my :: expletive deleted:: with either hand in various light conditions.

Nfpa 1971 or 1500?
    Last edited by SWLAFireDawg; 12-28-2006, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Dunno That's part of what I'm asking, I'm guessing 1971.

Basically, we're looking for something that won't melt, etc., that we can say 'yes it's approved for use.'
      I am a highly trained professional and can find my :: expletive deleted:: with either hand in various light conditions.

Comment

I see......so you are looking for something to put inside a boot that is too large for the person, so as to take up the extra room?

Perhaps try one of the distributor, like firestore.com, or galls or such. Give them a call, I am sure this isn't the first time this has been an issue for somebody.

A quick search brought me this.....

http://www.servusfire.com/products/default.asp?p=10

and this....

http://www.thefirestore.com/store/ca..._2084_insoles/

I would imagine that if it is placed INSIDE an already NFPA approved boot, just about anything would work. They don't dictate what type of sock you wear.....or do they?...

Comment

Thats it and I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for the help

Comment

I buy Chippewa insoles for all my boots. Best thing in the world to walk on. They are quite thick as far as insoles go and are made of wool I think.
            IACOJ - Senior Jake

Comment

Do I have to wear an NFPA approved condom if reciprocating while "on call" too?

What if I'm wearing NFPA approved fire gear?
              Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
              Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
              FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

Don't ask. I thought it was goofy too.

I also don't think you can reciprocate in public in most places. Maybe Miami
                Last edited by DonSmithnotTMD; 12-29-2006, 03:08 AM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X