Personal bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal bags

I searched and came up with nothing. The question I have is, does anybody carry a bag with them on the engine, truck, or ambulance with stuff that they find useful, not a response bag but a bag for long operations?
    I will start ems in 5 months (i hope) and was trying to put a bag together.
    the list of things I thought of included:
    Couple pair of socks
    gloves
    hat
    change of clothes
    nonperishable food
    protein bar
    bottles of h2o
    magazine
    paper/pen
    map of district
    extra glasses/contacts
    planner
    cards
    cell phone

Anything that I should have or that I do have and shouldn't.
    any help would be useful
    Last edited by mcfd45; 10-07-2006, 04:18 PM.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Wow 48 views and no replies.
    J
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

You're pretty much right on. Especially the change of clothes part. Also consider a medium size micro fiber type towel as well as a compact rain jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by 231Engine
        You're pretty much right on. Especially the change of clothes part. Also consider a medium size micro fiber type towel as well as a compact rain jacket.
        Yep...pretty much set. I'd recommend a couple of those $2 emergency ponchos from K-Mart/Wal-Mart or whatever passes for that in your area...very useful for a bunch of diff things.
        My opinions might coincide with someone of importance's POV... I wouldn't know, since I never bothered to ask. My policy is: "Don't ask, don't care."

IACOJ--West Coast PITA

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X