No announcement yet.

fdny prep course for test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its FDNY, I think it will be a little heavier than a NH Dept.

Comment

have any of you who are going to take the test get you exam card thing yet or is that coming out closer to the test date? im just worried cause im from california and they might have just thrown my application for the exam out

Comment

"ADMISSION CARD: You should receive an admission card in the mail about 10 days before the date of the test. If you do not receive an admission atleast 4 days before the test date, you must go to the Examining Service Section, 1 Centre Street, 14th floor, Manhattan, to obtain a duplicate card."

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/downloa...irefighter.pdf

I hope you have read that at least once....

Comment

The letter they sent says you can download the study material at nyc.gov/fdny I went to the site but cant find the study material. Anyone find it?

Comment

cpat

not sure when. but i believe the city will be using the state cpat as the physical exam for hiring. if thats the case, sit on the couch and eat donuts all day, thats about all the training you'll need. it is a stretch calling it a physical exam. for those that do want it, train your *** off just in case, and because you should anyway. current proby class had a few slugs that couldn't make the run......to the front gate! for those who aren't familiar with the rock, its maybe 150 yards.

so train, do your cardio, build your legs and shoulders and you'll be an all star.

Comment

Physical

Yo. So im going to take the next F.D.N.Y physical in 2011 and i know its a while away but i wanna be prepared. First of all: How long is the run, and what time do you need to get to pass? Also. If anyone could reply with any other info and tips with the f.d.n.y physical id appreciate it. i dnt even know what is going to be on the physical
              -thanx

Comment

Originally posted by gabegrenade View Post
                Yo. So im going to take the next F.D.N.Y physical in 2011 and i know its a while away but i wanna be prepared. First of all: How long is the run, and what time do you need to get to pass? Also. If anyone could reply with any other info and tips with the f.d.n.y physical id appreciate it. i dnt even know what is going to be on the physical
                -thanx

whats your list number?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...