Self overhaul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self overhaul

I'm part of a rural volly fd so I didn't go to an academy, but for the past year I have been trying to get 1403 certified with any classes that were relatively close. I have 2 classes left so they allowed me to go into a flashover simulator we had this morning. This was the first time I have been in a burn, and I'm still feeling it. I just took a cold shower, but even a few hours after the burn I'm still hot feeling. Do y'all have anything y'all do after a fire to do a "self overhaul".
    Last edited by jeremy_powell; 11-06-2017, 12:14 PM.

When I was writing it they were apostrophes. Don?t know what happened. Ok I don?t know why but all the apostrophes keep turning to question marks. I?ll fix it when I get to a computer. Must be my phone.
    Last edited by jeremy_powell; 11-05-2017, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Are you just feeling hot or are you a little red like a sunburn? Is redness splotchy? Dark urine? Headache? How long before any of it went away? Just trying to help figure out whether you got steamed, if you had heat related illness such as heat exhaustion, or if you are allergic to something from the smoke or turnouts.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X