plaque ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plaque ideas

My classmates and I will be graduating at the end of the month, we've been throwing around a few ideas for our class plaque but nothing has stuck so far, any suggestions or ideas?

Thanx

I was in the graduating class that graduated during our 150 year as a career department. Our plaque had a photo of our class on top with the oldest photo (ca 1870) we could find of a group of firemen on the bottom. In the middle read

150 years of Bravery, Courage, Honor, Tradition
    The legacy Continues

Hope this helps spark an Idea. After all remember it will be hanging on the wall of the FTA many years after you will be retired. Dont do anything stupid!

Comment

You can go to a trophy shop and they have many types and styles, depending on how much you and the others have to spend.

Having something like:

Recruit Class 165
      January 1 - September 1, 2010

Training Staff Names
      -----------------------------

Graduates names
      -----------------------------

Comment

Thanx for your imput

Comment

Originally posted by kiddbizkitt03 View Post
          My classmates and I will be graduating at the end of the month, we've been throwing around a few ideas for our class plaque but nothing has stuck so far, any suggestions or ideas?

Thanx
          Do any of your guys in the academy or in the dept have any special skills that could make for a cool plaque?

For my academy we had one of the career guys that likes working with wood make a replica of our patch and then had it attached with a pic and some words of thanks from us.

Also, for a recent academy one of the candidates had a dad who was a sculptor, so he had him sculpt a fire fighter statue (only about 4-5 inches tall) to be mounted to the plaque. Turned out pretty cool.
          Nothing is as unimpressive as someone who is unwilling to learn.

Comment

we have a collection of skills, but we just haven't settled on an idea yet. we're leaning towards engraving our names on axe heads and placing a class pic between the X of the axe handles

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X