Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFD 2007: Who's in the process for Charlotte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jwboudreau55
    replied
    TED, Congratulations!!!

Leave a comment:

• TED1435
    replied
    Got my official job offer on Saturday. Recruit Class 78 starts on August 18th. Good luck to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• jwboudreau55
    replied
    TED, Congrats, Live the dream!!!

Leave a comment:

• TED1435
    replied
    I think they're shooting for Mid August.

Leave a comment:

• BEANER51
    replied
    Congrats Ted, any word on when your class will start?

Leave a comment:

• TED1435
    replied
    The dream's starting!

I just got a conditional job offer from CFD today! Good luck to everyone else in the process!

Leave a comment:

• TED1435
    replied
    Had my panel interview today....It went alright. Has anyone here been to a panel interview with CFD before?

Leave a comment:

• fire3fighter0
    replied
    Ted congrats again man! i did hear from a good fried of mine who is a captain that they are running a class in aug. i am guessing that this is the class you would be in. Let me know how things go. good luck!

Leave a comment:

• TED1435
    replied
    Getting close...

Not sure if theres any reason to keep this thread updated, but oh well. I have a Panel Interview on Tuesday May 27. I can see the finish line

Leave a comment:

• TED1435
    replied
    Had my polygraph test back on March 10th, waiting to see if I get a call for the Panel Interview. Not sure if anyone from CFD is monitoring these posts, but does anyone know if they've conducted these interviews yet? I've heard the recruit academy is supposed to start in September, so they have some time to think about who they want to interview or not. I can see the finish line, and I guess I'm getting antsy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ted

Leave a comment:

• TED1435
    replied
    Had the background investigator call me yesterday. Anyone been this far before?

Leave a comment:

• fire3fighter0
    replied
    thanks

Tanks ted. i hope i am in that 48 and am waiting on a call to go though the other steps.

Leave a comment:

• TED1435
    replied
    I'm almost positive that you need the confirmation page in order to take the test.

Leave a comment:

• james13f
    replied
    I can't find the page I printed out,

Is the test tomorrow at 730? I know it's at the convention center... I only brought my ID last time is it still all I need?

Leave a comment:

• TED1435
    replied
    The 48 people are the ones who moved on from the CPAT to the background interview.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X