Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFD 2007: Who's in the process for Charlotte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was my second time. I've also applied for the 2008 test on Saturday.

Comment

I didnt see your post bigjoe, sorry that I didn't reply.

The interview went fine, just a background interview. They fingerprinted us, filled out some paperwork, and did the interviews. It's down t0 48 candidates from the original 1200 that started out back in January 07. There's probably a few that didnt make the cut through the background interview and background check.

Since I'm this far into the process, I've decided to become a full time runner and a part time firefighter haha

Comment

how many?

ted is that 48 include ones that have goten their interview and all that or is it total. i took it last year and the last letter i got was the one about being on hold. thanks good luck again and good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Comment

The 48 people are the ones who moved on from the CPAT to the background interview.

Comment

I can't find the page I printed out,

Is the test tomorrow at 730? I know it's at the convention center... I only brought my ID last time is it still all I need?

Comment

I'm almost positive that you need the confirmation page in order to take the test.

Comment

thanks

Tanks ted. i hope i am in that 48 and am waiting on a call to go though the other steps.

Comment

Had the background investigator call me yesterday. Anyone been this far before?

Comment

Had my polygraph test back on March 10th, waiting to see if I get a call for the Panel Interview. Not sure if anyone from CFD is monitoring these posts, but does anyone know if they've conducted these interviews yet? I've heard the recruit academy is supposed to start in September, so they have some time to think about who they want to interview or not. I can see the finish line, and I guess I'm getting antsy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ted

Comment

• Getting close...

Not sure if theres any reason to keep this thread updated, but oh well. I have a Panel Interview on Tuesday May 27. I can see the finish line

Comment

• Ted congrats again man! i did hear from a good fried of mine who is a captain that they are running a class in aug. i am guessing that this is the class you would be in. Let me know how things go. good luck!

Comment

• Had my panel interview today....It went alright. Has anyone here been to a panel interview with CFD before?

Comment

• The dream's starting!

I just got a conditional job offer from CFD today! Good luck to everyone else in the process!

Comment

• Congrats Ted, any word on when your class will start?

Comment

• I think they're shooting for Mid August.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X