Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFD 2007: Who's in the process for Charlotte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont know yet

LRG500-you work for charlotte?

Originally posted by lrg500 View Post
    Do you know who your Captain is?

Comment

Ray3059 can you please e-mail me, I have a couple questions to ask.
      Last edited by livanh21; 10-30-2007, 11:08 PM.

Comment

livanh21- email sent

Comment

Ray: No, I use to. It is a long story. I have a lot buddies in Charlotte. If you have any questions about recruit school just email me. Good Luck!

Comment

Question?

hey i am in the process. made it through cpat and haven't heard anything yet. i do have a good friend that's a capt. and he told me the other day that they are not going to do the nov. class. anyone know if not hearing anything yet is good or bad?

Comment

Not hearing anything would mean better luck next time.

Dont worry though. I didn't hear anything after my CPAT either. I hope to see you all again in the 2008 process!

Comment

new news

well if anyone is still reading this, just got my letter telling me that my app is on hold till '08. good luck to anyone taking next year's test.

Comment

From the Charlotte FD website FYI:

Registration for the Written Exam - Opens January 7, 2008

The written exam registration will open at 8:00am on January 7, 2008 and will close on February 4, 2008 at 5:00pm.

Registration is via internet only - paper applications and telephone registrations are not accepted. Applicants must have a valid email address and social security number to register. No extension will be granted and late registrations will not be accepted.

2008 Applicant Written Exam - February 16, 2008!

The written test will be held at the Charlotte Convention Center on February 16th - save the date! We will update this website as more details become available.

Comment

Better late than never!

Just got a call 5 minutes ago for an interview on February 5th at 0745. It took me be surprise, since I got a "Dear John" letter a few months back. The woman I talked to said that the department found enough money in their budget to start a third recruit school at the end of the summer. I hope some of y'all got calls today as well!

Comment

Ted,

I got a call last night and I will be there with you on Feb 5th @ 0745. You are not kidding when you say it was a suprise. Good Luck.

Comment

Good luck JW!

Comment

so are you guys that are going on Feb 5 going to the background interview right? Thats good news that they are starting another class. Good luck

Comment

are you guys going to the background interview and packet review on Feb. 5? Thats a shocker that they are now going to do a third class. are you still going to take the written on feb 16? Good luck

Comment

how many?

did they happen to say how many they were putting in the 3rd class?

Comment

She didnt, but the classes are around 20-30 recruits.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X