Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFD 2007: Who's in the process for Charlotte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jmm,
    That's a good sign. She's most likely calling to schedule a polygraph. Try calling again first thing tomorrow morning.

Hey Beaners. Nice to see your getting another shot. Good luck this time around. Keep us updated!

Comment

JMM...Yes, I received a call from Casandra, she left me a message at first as well, then I left her a message. She was pretty good about getting back to me though. Got the call on Tuesday, had Monday and Tuesday dates of next week open for the poly.

Comment

Made contact with the lady today from the F. D. I'm also schuled for the poly on monday. It's very short notice from what I've seen from Charlotte in previous years. They seem to be in a hurry for what ever reason. But I'll take what I can get however it comes. Good luck to all still in the running. Remember there's supposed to be two more classes comimg off of the same list.

Comment

This is faster, previous years letters were sent out.......

Comment

No phone call for me. Hopefully they'll be calling next week too....

Comment

Beaner, how was your poly? Mine went pretty well I think, but it was kinda hard to read that guy. They seemed to be very basic questions. Did you hear anything time frame wise for the rest of the process? I talked to a guy who said that rumor is there looking for 40-60 guys to start two seperate classes in january, but that was tentive.

Comment

JMM.....The poly went well, as far as I could tell. The question were very basic, he said all they are looking for is that you tell the truth and didn't lie on your application. Last year they did the 1st interview before the poly, I have no idea why this year is different. I talked with a lady from human resources who told me they are looking at January as well. Congrats and good luck.

Comment

Received a call from CFD today to set up a interview for the 22nd of Aug. She said there are two interviews then the medical left, and there looking for a class in Nov. So I guess there going for a class in Nov and Jan. Anybody heard anything at all on any further processing? If I hear anything else I'll post. I'm not sure they know exactly what's going to happen. Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

Got a call yesterday, interviews scheduled for next week, good luck to everyone moving on.

Comment

BEANER51--PM me, I know the training captain that will probably have the Nov. recruit class.
                      Last edited by lrg500; 09-12-2007, 09:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Got a friend who took the poly and hasn't received any news since (no letter or call). Anyone know any info in the process?

Comment

Anyone hear anything else out of Charlotte?

Comment

well i just got my letter. I start RC #77 in jan. I think class 76 is starting in nov. And from what i hear they might be starting a 3rd class(#78) in march......

Comment

just got my letter today. I start R/C 77 in jan!! I think R/C 76 is starting in nov. And i have heard that a class is possibly starting in march(would be RC78) good luck guys

Comment

Do you know who your Captain is?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...