Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFD 2007: Who's in the process for Charlotte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passed the CPAT, just waiting to hopefully get a call for the Background Interview.

Comment

I took the CPAT on the 5th and passed also. Turned my pre-polygraph in a few days later. Anybody here how many people actually showed up and then how many passed? The girl in the rehab area said that typically around 1/3 fail the CPAT. I only know of one while I was there. Just waiting also to see if I get that call to return to Charlotte. Best of luck to everyone involved.

Comment

The rehab girl said 531 people were scheduled for the CPAT. As of Tuesday there was about an 80% pass rate. There were alot of no-shows according to her. There were 25 people scheduled for each session in the CPAT, in my session there were 18 that showed up and in a friends session there were only 13 that showed up. I watched a number of people fail during the CPAT while I was there (Tuesday). She also said the number they were looking for was around 60 people (could be a little more she said). Hope this helps.

Comment

Did the CPAT on the 6th, we may have had 20 or so. 60 is a good sign, more is even better news. Good luck to everyone who passed!

Comment

Cpat

My CPAT went fine. I went on Monday @ 11:30. There were 20 people in my class, so I guess about 5 didn't show up. As far as I could tell, only one person from my group failed. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Hey. I failed the practice CPAT back in May, and was 5 minutes late because of traffic June 4 and they wouldn't let me test. Good luck to ya and maybe I'll see some of you next go around.
              Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. -Marie Curie

www.hillsvillefiredepartment.com

Comment

Anyone hear anything yet regarding a background interview?

Comment

Background Interview

So nobody has heard anything still, or have we all struck out already?? Hopefully they are just really slow on getting the letters out. Some info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Has anyone received anything from charlotte recently, or herd any rumors if a group has moved on to the backround interview?

Comment

No nothing and it is driving me crazy. Either they are taking a long time to review who gets an interview or we are S.O.L.

Comment

No news here. Anyone else??

Comment

I've got nothing on my end

Comment

Polygraph on Tuesday 7/31.....received a phone call.

Comment

I thought that the background interview was the next step...?

Comment

BEANER51, I received a call today on 7/25 from a female named Casandra at the Charlotte fire dept. But missed the call, called back latter in the afternoon and left message. No call back yet. Does this sound anywhere close to what happend with you? How much notice did they give you to report for the poly?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X