Noblesville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noblesville

Has anyone heard anything back from the Noblesville written test?

From past experience it took awhile to get the results....I know they had them posted on their website when I applied a few years ago, so it could be similar. It was also awhile from getting the written results and getting the notice for an interview. It was a month or so from the interview to the CPAT. Then thake took a several months before the polygraph test. I thought I failed that because I didn't hear anything for about 3 months...then I got a letter in the mail offering me a job.

I turned it down to finish paramedic, but they said they would hold a spot in the next class. I got on my hometown before it came to that, but I have a warm spot for Noblesville. World class folks I say.

The written test was fun though..huh? study, take notes, but can't use them.
    The thoughts and opinions posted here are mine and mine alone and do not reflect the thoughts and or views of city or dept affiliation.

Comment

Yes, I found out Saturday, February 3rd, that I passed. I also know another guy who took the test that received a passing grade the same day.

Comment

I found out a while back that I made it.....

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X