Info about Lake Havasu City AZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info about Lake Havasu City AZ?

Im taking the test for lake Havasu and I wanted to know if anyone had any good info about the dept. or pointers for taking the test???

Originally posted by coopwmu View Post
    Im taking the test for lake Havasu and I wanted to know if anyone had any good info about the dept. or pointers for taking the test???
    I visited one of their stations(if there is more than one) seemed to be well origanized, and the crew was decent that I talked to. But I can tell you, it's hot as **** there in the summer, and locusts tend to migrate into the city as it cools off...lots of them..well, at least they did when I was there for the month I was.
    'Adversus incendia excubias nocturnas vigilesque commentus est"

www.vententersearch.com

Comment

One pointer-

If youre from out of state (namely Cali), make it clear that you want to move there and stay there.

Major non-Cali. departments (Las Vegas area) have seen people come and go back to Cali. You may have seen this when LA Co. started filling their academies.

If you make it to the orals, tell LHC that you are going to be there for the full ride and not be wasting their time, money and energy.

Hope this helps.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X