• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surtur
    replied
    Originally posted by nrz2334 View Post
    I test at 7:00 good luck
    How far did you end up going in the process, nrz2334?

Leave a comment:

• clark918
    replied
    Well the topic was started over a year ago, but I was also told that some got cut before the written. Some may have automatic disqualifications.

Leave a comment:

• SCSmith
    replied
    Originally posted by clark918 View Post
    Just got my stuff in the mail today. Only 1152 applicants or something like that. I actually thought there were gonna be a few more than that. Did they cut some immediately just from the applications?
    I had thought that everyone who met the prerequisites was invited to take the written test too. I was recently talking to an EMS instructor about this. Her husband works for MFD and according to her, not everyone is invited to take the written exam even if they're eligible. I still have a hard time believing that, but she said she knows someone personally who didn't get invited even though he applied on time and was eligible according to Madison's requirements. Does anyone else know anything about this?

Leave a comment:

• LightsAndSirens
    replied
    How did all of you wind up doing, and what did you folks think of the test? This was my first time taking it. A lot of people I know who have taken it before told me that it was quite different from years past. Was that anybody else's perception?

Leave a comment:

• clark918
    replied
    guess there are two tests. good luck to you as well. i hope everything goes fine. this is my dream dpt for WI. i want either this or Milwaukee.

Leave a comment:

• nrz2334
    replied
    I test at 7:00 good luck

Leave a comment:

• clark918
    replied
    last name is clark. not sure if there's two sessions. just says: "You are 1 of approximately 1124 applicants that have been invited to this process."

Leave a comment:

• HFD190
    replied
    Do you know if there is more than one session? what is the first letter of you last name??

Leave a comment:

• clark918
    replied
    12:15 at the Alliant Energy Center on Feb. 5. The test is 4 hours, but it says we will be in the room for a total of 5.

Also, I was wrong by a little bit before. There are 1124 applicants.

Leave a comment:

• HFD190
    replied
    also what time are you testing at? i know before they had two sessions....i just trying to debate on whether to make the 6-7 hour drive down there for the test

Leave a comment:

• HFD190
    replied
    where is the test being held? i am assuming at the convention center again?

Leave a comment:

• clark918
    replied
    Just got my stuff in the mail today. Only 1152 applicants or something like that. I actually thought there were gonna be a few more than that. Did they cut some immediately just from the applications?

Leave a comment:

• clark918
    replied
    Thanks Medrow.

Leave a comment:

• MMedrow21
    replied
    i applied and sent my applicatoin Dec 15 and i still have not heard anything yet. On the website it says they will be sending out letters Jan 24.

Leave a comment:

• clark918
    replied
    Okay thanks. Did anyone get a letter yet? I'm assuming I'm in the second group then. I applied on time, but still fairly late.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X