Bachground Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachground Check

I am currently filling out an application for the F.D. I am at the part were it tells me to list all the places of residences I have lived in the past 10 years. In the past I remember exactly were I have lived and the exact address but I havent always keept my address on my drivers liscense current. When they do a background check are they getting the info of residencse from my drivers liscense of some other agency? I am heading to the tag agency to see if I can get a list of all my drivers license address is that what I should do. THanks for your replies.

Originally posted by surfnick78 View Post
    I am heading to the tag agency to see if I can get a list of all my drivers license address is that what I should do. THanks for your replies.
    If the questionaire asks you to list everywhere you have lived, then list every place you have lived -- not just the places that have been on your license.

If any questions come up about the descrepancies, just tell the truth.
    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"
    sigpic
    The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Comment

keep it updated

As an ex-background investigator we have about three to four places we can get your addresses. If I were you I'd keep my addresses up to date. Foe one if you get stopped and they don't match you'll probably receive a ticket. Its not that hard to do....just take the time.
      If it states every place you have lived in the last ten years......then its every place.
      Respectfully,
      Jay Dudley, Retired Fire
      Respectfully,
      Jay Dudley
      Retired Fire
      Background Investigator
      IACOJ-Member
      Lifetime Member CSFA
      IAFF Alumni Member

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse