No announcement yet.

Wayne Twp, Speedway, Frankiln Twp hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I drove into Indy from my base in GA during that snow storm only to find out the next morning that they cancelled the meeting. Ive been waiting around in Indy for a couple of weeks to see if they rescheduled it and they hadn't. I have run out of time so now I have to return to my base Fire Dept to finish outprocessing. I was on the way out the door when I decided to check good ole firehouse.com and see that the new date is the 14th....Im gonna laugh it off. Alteast I dont have to drive to California and back.

I can't check my mailbox, its in Ga. Could someone tell me if there are two dates or one, and the time. Also, like Bobby asked does anyone know how many they are gonna hire or what the rest of the process is like?

Thanks

Comment

Just curious if anyone has heard/recieved anything in regards to their interviews.

Comment

I received my letter about a week ago for an oral interview in the second week of May at the Fanklin Twp Fire department headquarters

Comment

Has anyone heard anything since the interviews???

Comment

Nothing here...

Comment

Nothing here.....been waiting too.

Comment

I got called back for a second interview about a week after the first one, but have not heard anytihng since then.

Comment

Congrats on the second interview. Do you have any idea how many they called back for a second?

Comment

Has anybody heard back from Franklin or Wayne since the PERF stuff?

Comment

Has anybody heard back on their Psych/Physical Eval yet?

Comment

Does anyone have any info on the speedway indiana fire dept? I.E. number of runs per year and are they planning on merging with Indianapolis?Thanks for any help.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X