Wayne Twp, Speedway, Frankiln Twp hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Twp, Speedway, Frankiln Twp hiring

I recently received notice to start the first part of the hiring process for the 2006 written test. Does anyone know how these townships set up their hirihng process or any other information. Thanks.

Wayne/speedway...

I took the General apt test on the week of the 22nd, I am guessing you were there. If so have you got any reslults back? I have not...good luck

Comment

Has anyone received a letter from this hiring process yet?

Comment

A training captain just called me wed to verify some information and said I would receive my letter within a week.

Comment

What department was he with? Was the letter just going to state you moved on to the oral interview phase?

Comment

Congrats man. That's awesome. To make it in the top 200 out of 1200 is great. I can only hope I move on. If I don't make it, there are other process out there.

Comment

Letter from

the phone call was from wayne twp and he did not say if I was moving on or if it would be a bad letter just said it would be here within a week

Comment

I did get my letter today and fortunately passed. Looks like there is now a mandatory meeting to attend in February. Does anyone know how many the departments are planning on hiring???

Comment

My letter was waiting for me in the mailbox when I got home also....

Comment

My letter came today (in michigan) saying that I passed and to report for the mandatory meeting on the 13th, another long drive but all the worth it.

Comment

My letter came today (in Georgia) saying the same. Im still active duty military, I wish they would fly me to Indy and let me parachute in!

Comment

Letter

I recieved my letter today and can't wait for the next step. congrats to all who passed and good luck to everyone else keep trying!

Comment

Has anyone received notice as to when the meeting that was cancelled on Feb. 13th was rescheduled to????

Comment

FFINDY,

Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone in not hearing anything. Not a thing here either.

Bobby

Comment

Just recieved a letter today. Rescheduled for March 14th. Anybody heard anything along the lines of how many they generally hire and what the rest of the process likely holds.

Thanks a lot,

Bobby

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...