Portlands Wirtten Test Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portlands Wirtten Test Results

I was just wondering if anyone has heard back from PF&R about the written test.

Originally posted by GoCougs
    I was just wondering if anyone has heard back from PF&R about the written test.
    You will receive your results this week. Good luck!

Comment

Oh ok, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by pdxfire
        You will receive your results this week. Good luck!
        Thanks. I was checking the website last week and saw results would be sent by the end of November. I've been very anxious checking the mail over the last couple days.

Comment

well, the trainee results are out. my brother and a buddy both passed and have their interviews in Jan. now we've got to wait another day or two before getting our results for the firefighter pool....

Comment

Results

Well I got my letter today. Have to wait until 5pm to open it since Im n ot at home. Does anyone know what the passing score was? I took the FF/EMT test.

Comment

Originally posted by firerunner7
              Well I got my letter today. Have to wait until 5pm to open it since Im n ot at home. Does anyone know what the passing score was? I took the FF/EMT test.
              you will only receive a score if you did not pass. hopefully no score on your results. IF you didnt pass please post cut off score so everyone will know.

Comment

I just got my results for Trainee yesterday; I passed and have an interview in January!

Good luck to everyone else currently in the process!

Comment

Anyone who took the FF/EMT test hear anything yet?

Comment

AHH this is killing me. I keep asking my parents every day if something came in the mail from Portland. Hopefully it will come tomorrow. Does anyone know how many they are taking for the trainee or for the FF/EMt?

Comment

results

Well I got my results Wed 11/29 and I passed the FF/EMT test and I have an interview on Feb 15th. Good luck to all who made it!

Comment

Originally posted by firerunner7
                        Well I got my results Wed 11/29 and I passed the FF/EMT test and I have an interview on Feb 15th. Good luck to all who made it!
                        Are you taking the TVFR test as well on 2/8 & 2/9? Looks like Feb will be a busy month for you.

.....still waiting for results from Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by Jwarne2001
                          Are you taking the TVFR test as well on 2/8 & 2/9? Looks like Feb will be a busy month for you.

.....still waiting for results from Portland.

Yeah I am set for the TVFR test also so I do have a busy Feb. Seems that alot will probably be in the same boat as I am. Anyone know the cut off score or how many passed?

Comment

Wife called, mail just came....I'm moving on to the oral boards. Took the FF/EMT test. Interview is Feb 28th. Probably see some of you at the TVFR test.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for Portland results.

Comment

Originally posted by Jwarne2001
                              Wife called, mail just came....I'm moving on to the oral boards. Took the FF/EMT test. Interview is Feb 28th. Probably see some of you at the TVFR test.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for Portland results.
                              Nice job!!! Looks like they will do interviews all of Feb. Good luck on the TVFR test.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X