Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver FD

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Denver FD

    Does anyone know when Denver will open for applications next?

  • #2
    There is a class that starts Dec 1 with 24 of Denvers finest. The dept or civil service and not set a date to the the first class in 2007. I will try to post it when we hear.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ryebread
      There is a class that starts Dec 1 with 24 of Denvers finest. The dept or civil service and not set a date to the the first class in 2007. I will try to post it when we hear.
      Thanks a lot man. Do you know what the best study materials are for the written tests?

      Comment


      • #4
        Denver ****ed me off because i was on that list to be notified when they are testing, and I was never notified and missed the written tests earlier this year....
        -Ron Stanton

        Avondale Fire Company
        Chester County Station 23

        visit our page @ http://www.avondalefirecompany.org

        DCFD
        Engine Co. 11
        www.houseofflame.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Denver Test

          Originally posted by FLA1786
          Does anyone know when Denver will open for applications next?

          Is this what you are thinking? I don't know anything about this but it looks like this is your best bet if you want to gamble on the $50 fee (but the payoff is outstanding if you get in):

          http://www.drcog.org/index.cfm?page=FIRE

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by msgogeke
            Is this what you are thinking? I don't know anything about this but it looks like this is your best bet if you want to gamble on the $50 fee (but the payoff is outstanding if you get in):

            http://www.drcog.org/index.cfm?page=FIRE
            Denver City doesnt use the DRCOG from my understanding. I checked out the site and looked at this link:
            http://www.drcog.org/index.cfm?page=...rJurisdictions

            its not listed there

            Comment


            • #7
              they dont...I know Denver tested at the beginning of this year...here is where i got all my info...but as you see, it didnt really help me...haha

              http://www.denvergov.org/Recruit/template21749.asp
              -Ron Stanton

              Avondale Fire Company
              Chester County Station 23

              visit our page @ http://www.avondalefirecompany.org

              DCFD
              Engine Co. 11
              www.houseofflame.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AirForceFire24
                they dont...I know Denver tested at the beginning of this year...here is where i got all my info...but as you see, it didnt really help me...haha

                http://www.denvergov.org/Recruit/template21749.asp
                yea I was there as well. I've just been trying to figure out if they test yearly, every 2 years, or 4 years...

                Comment


                • #9
                  denver said they will allow interest notifications to be filled out sometime this month (dec) for the upcoming year.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    DRCOG and Denver Fire

                    Originally posted by FLA1786
                    Denver City doesnt use the DRCOG from my understanding. I checked out the site and looked at this link:
                    http://www.drcog.org/index.cfm?page=...rJurisdictions

                    its not listed there
                    ya you are right, i got confused. Sorry for any confusion. DRCOG and Denver Fire Department are doing the same Career Fair together on Dec 5th, 2006 but otherwise...nor really any relationship.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      DRCOG and Denver Fire

                      Originally posted by FLA1786
                      Denver City doesnt use the DRCOG from my understanding. I checked out the site and looked at this link:
                      http://www.drcog.org/index.cfm?page=...rJurisdictions

                      its not listed there
                      ya you are right, i got confused. Sorry for any confusion with my post. DRCOG and Denver Fire Department are doing the same Career Fair together on Dec 5th, 2006 but otherwise...not really any relationship except the region.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Info

                        Anyone go the the Denver Fire career fair. I'm interested in the department and wanted to know when they may be testing again.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i am very interested in the department, however i keep lookin at there website and they must be in the hiring process already. keep us updated please.

                          Comment

                          300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                          Collapse

                          Upper 300x250

                          Collapse

                          Taboola

                          Collapse

                          Leader

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X