BCLepore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCLepore

I was in a firefighter supplies store in Santa Fe Springs, CA today getting my Fire Academy gear and supplies for my college academy and i saw your book on display. Its nice to see a book by someone that still shows interest in the people (this forum for example) rather then a publishing company book on display. keep it up.

Chief Lepore

Chris...Chief Lepore has also help immensely in the efforts of the firefighters in Northern Idaho. There are many things that this fine individual has done that cannot be expressed enough. His efforts to help others should be commended. I had the great plearsure to work with him and he is a credit to his profession and fine family.
    Respectfully,
    Jay Dudley, Retired Fire
    Respectfully,
    Jay Dudley
    Retired Fire
    Background Investigator
    IACOJ-Member
    Lifetime Member CSFA
    IAFF Alumni Member

Comment

[QUOTE=JayDudley]Chris...Chief Lepore has also help immensely in the efforts of the firefighters in Northern Idaho. There are many things that this fine individual has done that cannot be expressed enough. His efforts to help others should be commended. I had the great plearsure to work with him and he is a credit to his profession and fine family.
      Respectfully,
      Jay Dudley, Retired Fire[/QUO

Are you setting yourselfs up or what. Where is metsfan to read this one.
      Last edited by kingofdahill; 10-31-2006, 01:22 PM.

Comment

the truth is the truth

I stick by my assertions. Paul has done many unselfish deeds in his life and no matter what is said.....I stand by what I say. King as you read the threads the chaff shall fall through and the help is there if anyone needs it.
        Respectfully,
        Jay Dudley, Retired Fire
        Respectfully,
        Jay Dudley
        Retired Fire
        Background Investigator
        IACOJ-Member
        Lifetime Member CSFA
        IAFF Alumni Member

Comment

I do not agree with him or Capt. Bob trying to sell their products on this forum, I don't know him so I cannot comment on he personality or abilities as a firefighter, but I don't think he should be using this forum to try and get vulnerable people to buy his products.

Comment

Originally posted by specialized26
            I do not agree with him or Capt. Bob trying to sell their products on this forum, I don't know him so I cannot comment on he personality or abilities as a firefighter, but I don't think he should be using this forum to try and get vulnerable people to buy his products.
            I don't think that either Capt Bob or BC Lepore TRY to sell their products on here...they merely suggest them. If you go look at the posts, sure, they might post something here and there about their products...why not??? They can be GREAT supplements for candidates. If you've had a chance to get BC Lepore's books, they're very useful. As a matter of fact, the situational questions that he has in one of his books have been a great help to me and many of my friends that are trying to get a full-time job. In Arizona, many of the smaller departs have turned to private testing agencies to administer their tests - Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa to name a few. These tests contain about 75% situational questions, and nearly all of them were in his book (in some form or another).

Besides the point, both Capt Bob and BC Lepore put far more effort into helping the individuals on here than they try to sell anything. If they wanted to try and sell something then they wouldnt write personable entires on the d-boards. They'd simply write something like "I know I can help you, but only if you buy my product." They've never done such a thing. I've developed a great deal of respect for both BC Lepore and Capt Bob on here. They both are extremely passionate about the fire service, and I hope that I can be as passionate as they are in my career. If they had no respect for the fire service and were completely set on solely selling their product, they wouldnt take the time out of their personal life to help out the 100's of individuals on here for FREE.

Could you clarify "vulnerable people"???

Comment

Been there

I have said this before and I don't mind repeating it. I have worked with and along side Chief Lepore on many occasions and this gentleman has done so much for the Fire Service many of which he does on a very private nature. I think that when all the chips are on the table you would be truly amazed at his record. Now I can't speak for Captain Bob or Captain Rob but I'm sure they have a fine record themselves.
              Thank God for the freedom of being able to express and sell what ever they want. Nobody has their arm twisted and coerced into buying anything. It has been already said...."They help out and more help is available if needed" They're in a business and they should be compensated for there time. Me...I retired and have all the time in the world and never charge a dime for my help.
              Respectfully,
              Jay Dudley, Retired Fire
              Respectfully,
              Jay Dudley
              Retired Fire
              Background Investigator
              IACOJ-Member
              Lifetime Member CSFA
              IAFF Alumni Member

Comment

Chief Lepore's book is great. During our basic firefighting 1 training, we did a class on how to interview for a firefighter position, and the instructors used his book as several examples of the situational questions.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X