Perf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perf

Does anyone know how long it takes for the PERF board at the state level to approve you once they have your file. I would like to say that I'm patiently waiting, but more like anxiously waiting. Would love to know if any one in Indiana knows.

Stay safe

Z- This is a national forum. Not every place has a "PERF board". Please better explain your situation and location.

Are you taking an oral board, agility or...?

Thanks.
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 09-29-2006, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Here in Indiana, PERF is the Public Employees Retirement Fund. When you are close to being hired by a Police or F.D. you are sent for a physical exam and medical testing. The information from the tests is sent to the PERF doctor(s) to determine if you meet the PERF standards for being covered by the pension. You have to fall into certain medical parameters that have been established by PERF in order to be hired. Probably the same scenario for many departments out there. Z, the PERF board probably meets on a scheduled basis, so you should hear something soon. Also, the department may sit on the results until they are ready to hire. Good Luck.

http://www.in.gov/perf/

Comment

Calffbou and others not in Indiana sorry for not explaining what PERF is. I think IFDFFENG20 explained it best. OH, by the way I got the call Friday afternoon to start academy on Monday (Oct. 2), so my wait is over.

IFDFFENG20, Thanks for the info. I join Warren's academy Monday, can't wait.

Z

Comment

Nice job, make the most of your new career.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X