Just a little help 4 u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little help 4 u

I have worked as a POC for 2 years and recieved a call on 9/11/2006 that I was hired full time. Out of 350 test takers, at a great top paying suburban department I got the job. This for me like all of you is my Dream Job. I didn't pay for any guides to pass anything. I used all the free advice on this website and used the library's test booklets for firefighter testing. Besides that all I can say is prepare for everything. Like Capt Bob will say, for interviews record yourself and practice questions. Practice with others asking you questions. For written tests spend hours the night before going over practice tests, get a good nights sleep, and make the test the event of the day. Never lie, not on your application, your interview, or your lie detector. Take as many tests as possible, get your feet wet, learn the tests, and what is expected at an interview. Wear a suit to everything, better overdressed than under. With time and hard work it'll pay off. Thank you to everyone who helped me by posting on this site.

Is this Bacino?

I heard things are going well

Comment

Good work

Congrats on your success. You have proved that putting together a skill set to jump through all the flaming hoops have paid off in a badge. Welcome to the fire service.

"Captain Bob"

"Nothing counts 'til you have the badge . . . Nothing!"

More Tips on getting hired and promoted by Firehouse Contributing Author Fire “Captain Bob” Articles here:
      http://www.firehouse.com/contact/10544410/bob-smith

Fire "Captain Bob"

www.eatstress.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse