No announcement yet.

Evanston. Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called HR today A list people will be contacted by mail of further steps and you will not be told what you scored on the test. Aurora used this test and they gave you a list number and precentage you scored. I am also on the A list very curious of how i did though. I thought this was tougher than Skokie and I scored 23 over there. Thats before military points though. I was surprised to see how few passed in my opinion considering I thought there was atleast 500 guys at the thursday orientation. Good luck to everyone though for both tests in the future processing.

Comment

I'm on the A list as well, has anyone else on A heard anything yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Outlet05 View Post
        I'm on the A list as well, has anyone else on A heard anything yet?
        Negative, Ghost Rider.
        Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
        IACOJ

Comment

b - lister here

kinda irritated about it cuz i felt good about that test. but whatever. i'm still pursuing my emt-p on my own.

hopefully they call me up.

Comment

Content Removed
            Last edited by martz847; 06-07-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

I called HR the other day because I didn't hear anything yet. Apparently they sent me a letter a few weeks ago but there was a mix up and it never got to me. Basically what I was told is they are processing half of Group A first then the other half later based on alpha order of your last name.

I asked them to send it again, hopefully it makes it to me this time. Has anyone else gotten a letter? If so what did it say? Have you been scheduled for the pysical yet?

Comment

Got my letter yesterday.

it gives a date and time to have an oral interview, plus dates for the CPAT.
                the only surprise in the letter is that they have decided to accept CPAT cards issued since last September.

Comment

What month is your interview set? I just want to make sure I don't miss something because of the mail not getting to me on time.

Comment

my interview is july 26

Comment

alpha order sucks when your last name starts with a Y. How did they come up with that? So if I got a 100 on the test it doesn't mean anything.. Thats great.. Good luck to those names that start with A.. Maybe thats what there looking for, more Alberts..

Comment

the HR guy said that the second half of the list is being processed first, my last name starts with an M and he said that I should have gotten a letter like 2 weeks ago.

Plus it didnt sound like they were going to hire and part of the list first, they are just splitting it up doing one group then another and hiring from there.

Comment

is there anyone out there that can offer any advice on what to expect from the oral board, mine is coming up and i want to do my best

Comment

Alkakaline, what does your last name start with? I still havent heard anything yet and am Wondering if my group hasnt been selected for processing yet

Comment

My last name starts with a
                              Last edited by AlKalineTrio; 04-14-2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Anybody hear from Evanston? Just wondering when interviews are being scheduled for M-Z. On the A list..

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X