Checking Test Results.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking Test Results.......

Maybe I am the only one that has been in this spot before, I recently took a written test in which i thought I nailed! only to find out that i scored a 74% and needed an 80% to move on. so my question is how do i find out what i messed up on other than taking parctice tests and reviewing the answers??
    I am thinking the practice tests are the only way to go but looking to see if anyone else had any ideas thanks!

Hey there,
    Not sure which type of test your referring to...CPS, Fireteam(video based), etc. If it's the Fireteam, good luck! I've taken that test twice...first time got an 84.32 and needed a 85, second time i scored worse! Not sure how to take that test...seems like if you have experience it messes you up. If it's the CPS, I think they have some good study guides from the various interview coaches (BCLepore, CptBob, FFighterRob). I do know that the more you take the CPS, the easier it gets.

Comment

Do you have any info on how to take the employment inventory/ customer service intentory that comes wiht the CPS test?

Comment

HFD, Same thing is happening to me as well. Was it the CWH test?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X