where to look for FD's giving exams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to look for FD's giving exams

I was wondering if there is a website or newsletter to recieve notices when a Fire Dept is giving a civil service exam. I know that Firehouse gives some, but not all FD's post their announcements on Firehouse. I am currently a state of ohio FF II, EMT-B,Fire Inspector, and Assitant Fire Instructor. I would like to work for a full time department, but there are so many to look up individually. Any pointers or direction out there?

Hey, a great website to check out is firerecruit.com. I has daily updates of hiring/recruiting from every state in the nation. Nearly all FD send information to the website with full detail of the testing process, duties, salaries, etc.. They send updates to your email address if you request them to do so. The only slight downside to the website is that to register you have to pay a fee. Its not expensive but for some it may be an annoyance.

Comment

The best one I have found is www.firecareers.com There is a small monthly charge for the test notification but the community side is free. The bukketin board is extremely active from aspiring firefighters from all over the country. It's a great place to network.
      Paul Lepore
      Battalion Chief
      www.aspiringfirefighters.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse