Austin FD Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin FD Process

Has anyone gone to the Psychological interview yet? Has anyone gotten an official offer from the department?

Originally posted by Firey12
    Has anyone gone to the Psychological interview yet? Has anyone gotten an official offer from the department?
    Yes. I went. I was told there that they will update the information at the end of the month for the first class. We will see???

Comment

Minime

Did they tell you why you had to go to the interview? Did they tell you how you did?

Comment

They psychologist said that if you didn't get a call for a follow up interview you were fine on that segment of the process. Quite a few guys/gals got a call from what I understand. The last day for follow up interviews is the 25th. Apparently they will post the commission approved class list soon after that date. In the meantime, they will post a list soon showing who will be going to the commission for approval... now what that means, I don't have a clue, since all of these steps are pass/fail... if someone passes everything and gets tossed by the commission, LOOK OUT! Someone will throw a big fit!

Comment

I haven't heard a thing from either the med or the psych people, so I'm hoping that's good news. I was ranked 90th after the orals, so I'm on the edge of my seat to see if I sneak into the top 80. I've heard plenty of rumors about people having failed portions or taking other jobs, but I'm holding my breath...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X