fairfax county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Murphdc View Post
    scheduled for uniform fitting and fingerprints. After finger printing I sign my offer. Very excited. Best of luck to everyone waiting on phone calls.
    Congrats man, living the dream!

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Hey murphdc when did you start the process
      January of 2014.

Comment

• Ok I started in July of 2014 after I got home from deployment I was just wondering cause hopefully they are hiring off of the round of people that completed the process with you and maybe taking some people that I completed the process with for the September class

Comment

• Hey did anybody on here start the process during the summer of 2014 if so where are you guy at in the process

Comment

• I took my written back in May of 14. I have my Poly re-test Sept 30. What about you?

Comment

• I'm all done got my completion letter last week so now I'm just hoping I get into that September class. Luckily I only had to do one poly

Comment

• Does anyone know how long it takes to receive your medical exam package results in the mail?

Comment

• Originally posted by tiller1 View Post
                  Does anyone know how long it takes to receive your medical exam package results in the mail?
                  I got mine a week or 2 after I finished my medical.

Comment

• Question to those who completed the poly. How long from the time you finished your poly did it take to schedule a psychological profile?

Comment

• I think right after u pass the poly so in like 2 weeks they send an email saying hey congrats u passed ur last step is the psych here are they days and times we offer it. Then u just coordinate with whoever is handling the process for you

Comment

• Hey everybody I talked to recruitment the other day and I don't know if they are still putting together septembers class but they did say there will be two classes next year.

Comment

• Calls are still going out as of today.

Comment

• Well that's some good news I wonder how many people they have total in the pool cause my one buddy got called again to come to the academy but he turned it down last year cause he had just gotten hired in Texas so they gave him a second call but he obviously turned it down again no sense in moving when your already living the dream

Comment

• Yes they will call you with a second offer if you turn them down the first time. It might be dependent on the applicant though.

Comment

• Ok that's a little interesting did u hear any different numbers for the class in September

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X