No announcement yet.

fairfax county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will be in the 139th recruit class. 30 weeks long from what I hear..

Comment

• Is that the EMT class they are putting together

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        Is that the EMT class they are putting together
        The class that starts in September is recruit class #139
        Last edited by tiller1; 07-30-2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Ok I'm wondering if anybody knows if they are only hiring fire medics right now or if they are going to be hiring any FF/EMTs for the class

Comment

• It will be 15 EMT's and 15 medics. Then another class in January not sure on the numbers yet.

Comment

• Ok cool thanks brother I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope I get a call inviting me to that class

Comment

• Hey for everybody that's done the process how long did it take after you finished the last step for them to send you the completion letter

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  Hey for everybody that's done the process how long did it take after you finished the last step for them to send you the completion letter
                  I finished the process in the very beginning of May and it was probably about 3 weeks before I got the letter

Comment

• Ok thanks that means I should be getting my letter next week. I just hope it's in time to be in the running for the September class

Comment

• You and me both man lol. Just gotta keep the fingers crossed

Comment

• Got my completion letter today now I'm really keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

• For those of you who've passed the polygraph, did you receive official notification that you were successful? It's been the 4 weeks for me, so I'm hoping no news is good news by this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by VAFFPM14 View Post
                            For those of you who've passed the polygraph, did you receive official notification that you were successful? It's been the 4 weeks for me, so I'm hoping no news is good news by this point?
                            When I did my poly back in April, they told me up to 4 weeks for my results but I found out in about 2ish weeks that I would have to retake it via an email

Comment

• scheduled for uniform fitting and fingerprints. After finger printing I sign my offer. Very excited. Best of luck to everyone waiting on phone calls.

Comment

• Hey murphdc when did you start the process

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...