Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fairfax county

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by FireCandidate23 View Post

    Did you ever apply to PWC again? And I definitely hope you get that Miami Dade offer. Thats one of my dream departments.
    Nope. I failed their polygraph. Don't think I'd ever have a chance there again. And hope I get Miami, too, but scared that I failed psych. Got nervous during the interview, so maybe that's what did me in.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by PWCCandidate View Post

      Nope. I failed their polygraph. Don't think I'd ever have a chance there again. And hope I get Miami, too, but scared that I failed psych. Got nervous during the interview, so maybe that's what did me in.
      Just spent the weekend in Miami. I seen Miami Beach Fire Rescue and Miami-Dade Fire Rescue. Definitely would be sweet bro. Dont give up.

      Comment


      • Had my psych eval today. Everything went well. Took around 5 hours.

        Comment


        • Passed the psych. Sent in my renewed EMT certification so they can complete my file.

          edit: Govtjobs status updated to Eligible.
          Last edited by Boize208; 09-05-2019, 07:49 PM.

          Comment


          • Is it worth getting my EMT-B to try to stand out in the pool? Or do I need to get the paramedic cert?

            Comment


            • Anyone get any news? I hear there is a upcoming class in December.

              Comment


              • I heard either november or december. Theyre looking to hire 60.

                Comment


                • Probably December I'd imagine. I think the current class graduates in November.

                  Comment


                  • Current Recruit Class #145 graduates this Friday the 11th and hits the streets the following day.

                    Comment


                    • Whats up boys, anything new?

                      Comment


                      • I got a call today with a conditional offer. Class starts 2nd week of December.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Boize208 View Post
                          I got a call today with a conditional offer. Class starts 2nd week of December.
                          Do it!! lol

                          Comment


                          • Anyone else get a call?

                            Comment


                            • Has anyone on here applied for the short academy? I just put in an application for the firefighter/paramedic position. I have 10 years experience in Virginia. Any information, guys??

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nicky_tonk View Post
                                Has anyone on here applied for the short academy? I just put in an application for the firefighter/paramedic position. I have 10 years experience in Virginia. Any information, guys??
                                Do you know how long the academy is supposed to be? I know their zero to hero is 26 weeks.

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X