No announcement yet.

fairfax county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone waiting on the eligibility list, I heard from a source that the phone calls are starting to go out for the April class. Start date is April 17th.
    Last edited by Co5volunteer; 03-15-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by e_a View Post

Sweet. Were you waiting on medical results before that? I had my medical in early February, still waiting on that.
      yes i was waiting for my medical results which i received through email first then through mail. My medical was the first week of Sept. Then received my results the end of December.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCjon26 View Post

yes i was waiting for my medical results which i received through email first then through mail. My medical was the first week of Sept. Then received my results the end of December.
        4 months till you got your medical results back? For real?

Comment

• Anybody get a phone call from the FD yet?

Comment

• I waited 3 months until I received my medical results. Then after another 3 months I finally received notification regarding polygraph being the next step. This process has been quite slow and dragged out.

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick367 View Post
              I waited 3 months until I received my medical results. Then after another 3 months I finally received notification regarding polygraph being the next step. This process has been quite slow and dragged out.
              When they have hundreds of applicants that apply each time a process opens, which usually overlap, it takes time to get them all through each phase. I feel like it may be on purpose though too, to see who wants it bad enough to stick through it.

Comment

• Has anyone got a call yet? I would assume calls are done since the academy starts in 3 weeks.

Comment

• Got a call on the 21st.

Comment

• Originally posted by LD92 View Post
                    Got a call on the 21st.
                    Congrats on getting the call. How long were you on the "eligible" list prior to getting the call?

Comment

Got a call on the 21st.
                      Congrats. I was hoping to get in on this one, but I guess even as a medic it's competitive.

Comment

Congrats on getting the call. How long were you on the "eligible" list prior to getting the call?
                        About 1.5-2 years. Completed the process back in 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by Co5volunteer View Post

Congrats. I was hoping to get in on this one, but I guess even as a medic it's competitive.
                          Are you a P-cert? All I have is my VA EMT-I

Comment

Are you a P-cert? All I have is my VA EMT-I
                            Yes, VA and national registry.

Comment

About 1.5-2 years. Completed the process back in 2015.
                              wow that's quite a long time. I'm glad to hear this so I don't put all of my eggs in one basket now. Congrats and good luck in the academy.

Comment

I waited 3 months until I received my medical results. Then after another 3 months I finally received notification regarding polygraph being the next step. This process has been quite slow and dragged out.
                                so i was suppose to take the poly march 31st but then i received an email saying that they canceled my appt for the poly because i was not invited to take the exam. ( i went to the website and saw that you were allowed to make a appt) guess i wasnt allowed to make one unless i got told to do so. So back to waiting

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X