Im IN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im IN!!

Well after the interview and review board I am in I am now on the Pere MArquette Fire Department, I am excited as ever, first meeting is tonight! Gonna be a bit different staring at a new dept where I sorta know NO ONE! But it will be ok! Been a year since I ran a pumper and a hose and oh man this is gonna be scary!

Good job!!! You know, this profession is all about what ya put into it. When you make the effort to be part of the family, the family will take care of you. That means your department is definitely going to support you in all of your endeavors. Remember that no matter how much you learn in the years ahead, there's always going to be someone who knows more than you do. Humble is the way to be. Confident, of course, but humble! Have a blast, learn, work with others and be part of the team. Share all of your experiences with us, your extended family. Be safe, and know that your extended family here is always behind ya. Take care, and congratulations!
    ~Kevin
    Firefighter/Paramedic
    --^v--^v--^v--^v--
    Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong
    Dennis Miller

Comment

You go!! That is so awesome! High fives to you...give it whatcha got and hold your head high!!!
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X