• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E40FDNYL35
    replied
    This was off FDNY website

FDNY Fire Alarm Dispatcher
    The Fire Alarm Dispatcher list from exam #8046 has been exhausted. We are now recruiting provisionally.

Fire Alarm Dispatchers are the first point of contact the public has with the Fire Department when reporting a fire or an emergency requiring the Fire Department's assistance. See the Notice of Examination for a more detailed job description and specific job qualifications.

A Fire Alarm Dispatchers' job is a very rewarding and satisfying career. The salary starts out at $27,865 and each year of the first 6 years it moves up in salary until you reach $42,725. The are benefits great. There is also an opportunity to work additional shifts earning overtime pay.

Leave a comment:

• GreatPlainsFF
    replied
    I know the link. It is www.911hotjobs.com It is not a bad site.

Leave a comment:

• CaptBob
    replied
    Jobs

The above hperlink does not work even with removing the comma at the end.

Don't forget to check out the jobs on this www.firehouse.com web site at http://cms.firehouse.com/content/jobs/

Fire "Captain Bob"
    Author of the new book Becoming A Firefighter--The Complete Guide to Your Badge!

www.eatstress.com

888-238-3959

Leave a comment:

• kghemtp
    replied
    Hey,
    Have you looked at www.hot911jobs.com? Type that in or do a search for dispatcher jobs to see what's out there. The internet is truly your friend in terms of research. You will find incredible amounts of direction. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• firefighter7112
    started a topic help

help

I LIVE IN NEW YORK AND I DISPATCH FOR MY LOCAL EMS AND I'M LOOKING TO GET INTO 911 DISPATCHING AND THERE ARE NO OPENING'S AROUND HERE I WAS WOUNDERING IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X