Question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question??

I currently have my psychological eval and uniform measurements scheduled for fairfax county fire dept. Does anyone know if this is standard for everyone to be sent though all the steps and then placed on a list or does this mean I have a good chance to get hired??

Thanks

Badge!

Son, you're in the hiring process! Departments don't usually go through the expense of a psych test and uniform fitting if you weren't being considered for hiring . . . Now!

The problem is 40% of firefighter candidates fail the psych! That's right. You folks want this job so bad you will tell the psychologist anything he wants to know, stepping on all kinds of land mines. Then, the phone stops ringing. You are out of the process and no one well tell you why.

We have the only information out there that prepares candidates for their psych. The information in our Psych Report shows candidates how not to establish trails where you don’t have to and how to keep from stepping on the land mines that could keep you from gaining your badge.

As one candidate said at a recent college program, hey you had better to listen to Captain Bob on the psych stuff. Hey, I'm not a bad guy. But a ticket or two here, having too much to drink there, coming from a pretty crazy family and have a few fighters with my disfunctional other; by the time there were done with me, they made me look like Charles Manson.

Cheap insurance for a 25+ year career. For more on the Psych Report visit http://www.eatstress.com/psych.htm

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

"Nothing counts 'til you have the badge . . . Nothing!"

More Tips on getting hired and promoted by Firehouse Contributing Author Fire “Captain Bob” Articles here:
    http://www.firehouse.com/contact/10544410/bob-smith

Fire "Captain Bob"

www.eatstress.com

Comment

Thanks Cap for the reply and info!!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse