Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patdunn79
    replied
    I Scored an 84 on the denver test and I typically socre a high 90's on normal exams. The video exam accounts for 100% of your score and it is dificult to access the responses as effective, very effective, ineffective, or very inneffective. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• CaptBob
    replied
    Yep!

Again, the information from www.fireprep.com will give you the edge on this test.

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

Leave a comment:

• sccfire
    replied
    Denver Written Test

The test is all done on the computer. There is a listening part, math, reading, map, and than psychological part. After each section you will find out right away if you passed. You can pass the written, but the only part that really counts is the psycholigical. From what I have heard you need 85% to pass.

Leave a comment:

• CaptBob
    replied
    B-Pad

Solutions to those types of written questions can found on www.fireprep.com The video is B-Pad. More on that can be found here
    http://www.eatstress.com/faq.htm

For more on the testing process check out the career articles on this firehouse.com web site by visiting:
    http://cms.firehouse.com/content/sec...sp?sectionId=8

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

Leave a comment:

• matthewa
    replied
    you should brush up on your interpersonal skills, because that is all the written test is about, you will have to rate responses from very effective, effective, ineffective or very ineffective

Leave a comment:

• surfcolt
    started a topic Denver written & Video

Denver written & Video

Can anyone provide advice specifically on the Denver Fire Department written and video test?

Thanks

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X