what do i need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do i need?

hey folks im 24 years old and im from nova scotia canada i am a level 1 ff and paramedic level 1 what do i need to work in the us?and what are the processes?

Just a quick note to you. Best thing to do is find somewhere that is hiring, or somewhere you would like to work in the US. Find out what their requirements are to transfer your certifications to that state. Depending on where you got your fire service certs from, they may transfer automatically, if they are IFSAC or Pro-board. Your paramedic certification you'll probably have to take a test for, or depending on the state, take extra classes. Hope I've helped you to the best of my ability. Stay safe my canuk brother!

Matt
    "At one point we decided to fight fire with fire, basically your house just burned faster."

Recipient of the IACOJ Service Award 2003.

Comment

Go to the link below for helpful insight on what is needed to become a firefighter. Good luck!!!

http://www.fireprep.com/how_to_becom...refighter.html

Since 1950, Don McNea fire school has prepared over 40,000 fire applicants with our entry level seminars and products. Go to our website at www.fireprep.com and register for our free fireprep e-mail newsletter.

You have nothing to lose and you will only increase your chances of obtaining the best job in the world !!!!

www.fireprep.com
      1-800-989-FIRE

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...