Military Discharge

Many candidates who received a less than honorable discharge from the military have been able to have their DD214 changed to honorable with the help of Veterans Affairs and advocate groups. You have to be 6 months to one year free from any other violations.

"Nothing counts 'til you have the badge . . . Nothing!"

Fire "Captain Bob"