No announcement yet.

White Sands, NM hiring 17 Firefighters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Sands, NM hiring 17 Firefighters!

For those of you interested in Southern New Mexico, White Sands is now hiring approximately 17 firefighters. Experience is preferred, but you can hire in at the trainee level. Email me for application info.
    IACOJ Military Division
    NM Office
    ------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of men: The ones who learn by reading, the few who learn by observation, and the rest of them who have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."

White Sands Firefighting

Sir, I am highly interested in applying for a position with White Sands. I am a 6 year veteran of the Austin Texas Fire Dept. and an Army Veteran. I you would be so kind as to mail any info to [email protected]. thank you for your time.

Rene A Rios
    AFD

Comment

white sands is nothing like Austin look into that carefully

square23;
      You may want to drive to white sands or check carefully, it is nothing like Texas. just one firefighter advise to another. military exp im sure youve looked but just in case; have you tried usajobs.com they have firefighter jobs posted as well.

firemedic

Comment

RE: 17 Firefighters for White Sands

Sir, Im new to this website and im not sure if the email i sent you went through, but if it didnt, i am very interested in starting my career at White Sands. My email address is [email protected] and my phone number is 915-342-8996. If there is a number i can get in touch with someone that would be great too. Thank you.

Andrew R. Smith

Comment

Just to confirm, is this for a city/county or federal job?

Some info. on WS, NM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Sands,_New_Mexico
          Last edited by CALFFBOU; 12-20-2007, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I am a 6 year veteran of the Austin Texas Fire Dept

Your wanting to leave Austin? Are you stupid?
            The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X