Nashville Fire 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville Fire 2022

Does anyone know how many people Nashville will hire and how many people usually take the exam?
    Last edited by Jman119; 02-21-2022, 03:43 PM.

Along with JMan’s questions:
    anyone know what the Nashville Fire (suppression) shift schedule is? Also what their staffing is? How many on engine, ladder and rescue?

Comment

Originally posted by ffhopeful4 View Post
      Along with JMan’s questions:
      anyone know what the Nashville Fire (suppression) shift schedule is? Also what their staffing is? How many on engine, ladder and rescue?
      Call a station and talk to someone there or go visit a station (take cake and ice cream). If you cant find a phone numer for their stations, contact their local.

Comment

Google is your friend. And for the love of God, don’t take cake and ice cream.

Comment

Google hasn’t been my friend in gathering this info hence why I asked the questions here.

Comment

2/12 days, 2/12 nights, 4 days off. Staffing sucks, 3 man Engine co’s, 3 man truck co’s. Googled that.

Comment

The 12s I found for the EMS side but curious if suppression is the same. Haven’t found anything on staffing. Would you mind posting the link to your google success?

Comment

Hey buddy, currently employed there. We work 24/48, 3 per apparatus with the exception of rescues which ride 4. We try to ride 4 on all if we can, but with sick, vacation and general staffing issues, it’s rare. If you visit we love donuts

Comment

Awesome thanks Alex! Appreciate the info

Comment

Has anyone heard anything yet? I saw exams were scored over two weeks ago on government jobs

Comment

Originally posted by ffhopeful4 View Post
                      Has anyone heard anything yet? I saw exams were scored over two weeks ago on government jobs
                      got my score back last week or the week before and scheduled an interview. Interested on when the next recruit class would be seeing as they just started a new class last Friday I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by FF892 View Post

got my score back last week or the week before and scheduled an interview. Interested on when the next recruit class would be seeing as they just started a new class last Friday I believe.
                        Oh wow yeah I got my score back too and scheduled the interview as well. I did not realize they just started a new academy. Wonder how many they will hire from our test

Comment

I want to know how many people Nashville will hire and how many people usually take the exam.
                          Last edited by Waris1959; 07-16-2022, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Anyone hear anything yet or know the timeline of when we can expect to hear back if interviews were the second week of may?

Comment

Anybody hear anything? Get hired?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...