EMS Asessment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMS Asessment

Hi, guys. I have an interview for a department followed by an EMS assessment. Just curious if anyone could give me some insight as to what the EMS assessment entails. Is it an NREMT skills test? Or is it a local protocols thing? Any advice would be welcome. Thanks for your time.

I’d assume it would be based off national standards, they may also allow you to follow whatever county you currently work in. Last department I tested for their skill sheet was based off national standards. Good luck!

Comment

I took one for a department I started like two months ago. It was like 40 questions, like the national test, just to verify your knowledge for the department and for your local medical direction/medical system that you are associated with. That’s in Illinois though so might be different elsewhere

Comment

NHTSA has supported comprehensive expert evaluations of state emergency medical and trauma systems and I got this information when I was reading about type of essays at https://writinguniverse.com/essay-ty...effect-essays/ online resource. I am a student and interested in essays. I got very good information about essays in this link.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X