Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Consortium (Puget Sound, VRFA, Tukwila, Renton, Eastside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boize208 View Post
    Renton already did 1st round interviews. So yeah looks like we're out of luck. Wonder why they even invited some of us to apply....

Looks like this whole consortium was a bust lol. At least I got an interview with Bellevue.
    Renton is only using PST this cycle..there was another department doing the same, but they both plan on using this list down the road. When i was lookin at takin the test, i called every departments HR and spoke to them...

If you have any interview questions shoot me a message..im pullin for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by KP85 View Post

Renton is only using PST this cycle..there was another department doing the same, but they both plan on using this list down the road. When i was lookin at takin the test, i called every departments HR and spoke to them...

I added Renton to my PST scores and had interviews with every department I applied to except Renton which is odd since it says they're hiring 10+. You think they would at least do a rapid?

I'm waiting to hear back from Puget Sound fire about my interview from then, but one question threw me off and it wasn't as strong, so I doubt I'll move forward with how competitive chief interview are to get.

Comment

Renton already did 1st round interviews. So yeah looks like we're out of luck. Wonder why they even invited some of us to apply....

Looks like this whole consortium was a bust lol. At least I got an interview with Bellevue.
        Did Bellevue send out rapid interview invites already? Thought they extended the application deadline to the 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydrohippo View Post

Did Bellevue send out rapid interview invites already? Thought they extended the application deadline to the 28th.
          I got an email saying if we filled out an application we will be getting a rapid.

Comment

Originally posted by FireClimber View Post

I got an email saying if we filled out an application we will be getting a rapid.
            They were originally supposed to send out rapid invites on the 26th, but then I saw the deadline to submit applications got extended to the 28th. Haven’t seen anything in my email since submitting my govjobs application. I guess they should be sending out rapid invites next week after the holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydrohippo View Post

They were originally supposed to send out rapid invites on the 26th, but then I saw the deadline to submit applications got extended to the 28th. Haven’t seen anything in my email since submitting my govjobs application. I guess they should be sending out rapid invites next week after the holiday.
              Your application for Entry Level Firefighter with the City of Bellevue Fire Department has been received. If you were contacted by the City of Bellevue to complete the application, you will now participate in the next step of the process which is the "Rapid Interview".
              Please check your emails and any spam/junk folders for info from the City of Bellevue for your Firefighter interview scheduling and Microsoft TEAMs link that will be sent within the next 7 days!

Thanks,

Evon Hartmann
              Human Resources

Comment

Originally posted by KP85 View Post

Yeah I got the invite to apply to Renton. but then it was crickets after that. So dunno if they only took high test scores after all.

Thank you for submitting your application; we look forward to reviewing your information! You will receive a follow-up email in the coming weeks to let you know if you are or are not moving forward in the hiring process.

Once started, our interview process will move quickly. Please keep an eye out for this email and make sure our email address ([email protected]) is added to your 'safe sender' list.

Below is a copy of your application for your records:

Comment

Chief interviews for Puget Sound going out.

Comment

Originally posted by js2020 View Post
                    I wonder what happened, my CPAT is up to date and I got an invite last go around with a lower PST score. Maybe they raised the cut-line this time, or received higher scores. Oh well. Good luck to all who are going to interviews with Renton.
                    What would be the point of inviting people to apply?

At least with Bellevue if you got the invite to apply, you were gonna get an interview.

Comment

Chief interviews for Puget Sound going out.
                      Any idea on how many they're interviewing for and hiring?

Comment

I heard Tukwila sent out Chief's interview invites yesterday. They're using the old eligibility list established last December. Not sure how many they're hiring or how many invites went out.

Comment

Originally posted by js2020 View Post

Any idea on how many they're interviewing for and hiring?
                          Not sure. My chief invite says 37 passed the first oral interview process. Sounds like two days of chiefs.

Comment

So Eastside scraped the WAfirecareers test and is going back to NTN because of technical difficulties. I wonder if that test will be valid for any department or if we should try and get a refund?

Comment

So Eastside scraped the WAfirecareers test and is going back to NTN because of technical difficulties. I wonder if that test will be valid for any department or if we should try and get a refund?
                              Yeah I got the email too.

Puget Sound sent another round of interview invites out so they were still using the consortium test.

Comment

Yeah I got the email too.

Puget Sound sent another round of interview invites out so they were still using the consortium test.
                                Interesting. I never received it, but maybe because I already had a chief interview with them from PST or NTN?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X