Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Consortium (Puget Sound, VRFA, Tukwila, Renton, Eastside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boize208 View Post

Yeah. I got an invitation to apply online by the 2nd. Renton and VRFA are using PST still.
    Any word on Tukwila? I tried getting in touch with HR, but never heard back. The list they established last December was supposed to be good until December 2021, but this was before WA Fire careers was announced. I wonder if they're going off WA fire careers for September academy, or sticking with their existing list. They're smaller, and were having some staffing reductions earlier this year, so maybe they aren't able to hire at all this September.

Comment

Originally posted by js2020 View Post
      I wonder what happened, my CPAT is up to date and I got an invite last go around with a lower PST score. Maybe they raised the cut-line this time, or received higher scores. Oh well. Good luck to all who are going to interviews with Renton.
      What did you score on the PST test?

Comment

What did you score on the PST test?
        87. last year I scored 82 and got in.

Comment

87. last year I scored 82 and got in.
          I only got an 82.4 that I sent to Renton. I just retook it yesterday, changed some answers, and got the same exact score lol. Everytime I take the PST I get the same score or within 1%

Comment

I only got an 82.4 that I sent to Renton. I just retook it yesterday, changed some answers, and got the same exact score lol. Everytime I take the PST I get the same score or within 1%
            lol. That test is a doozy. My score must've got lost somehow, or I really said something offensive in my rapid interview last year haha

Comment

lol. That test is a doozy. My score must've got lost somehow, or I really said something offensive in my rapid interview last year haha
              Yeah I can't crack it. Even with changing up answers my score doesn't change. I wonder how much weight the scenario section has? Those are probably the only questions I'm getting wrong. That or the first part of the test.

Comment

Yeah I can't crack it. Even with changing up answers my score doesn't change. I wonder how much weight the scenario section has? Those are probably the only questions I'm getting wrong. That or the first part of the test.
                Best I've done on the PST was 84 something and that got me interviews with kirkland and eastside last fall

Comment

Originally posted by njlegion View Post

Best I've done on the PST was 84 something and that got me interviews with kirkland and eastside last fall
                  Yeah Kirkland and Eastside were 80% to move on.

Comment

Has anyone received their score from the test?

Comment

No, I haven't.

Comment

Not yet.....

Comment

Scores were just sent out today

Comment

Interviews have started going out. I just received one for Puget Sound Fire.

Comment

Originally posted by FireClimber View Post
                              Interviews have started going out. I just received one for Puget Sound Fire.
                              What was your score? I got a 90.

Anyone have any questions where they thought there were two correct answers?

Comment

Originally posted by ballarde30 View Post

What was your score? I got a 90.

Anyone have any questions where they thought there were two correct answers?

I've taken the test for Central Pierce (95) and Tacoma (87, but it included WAQ?) so I have a good feel for the answers they want.
                                Last edited by FireClimber; 05-14-2021, 10:21 PM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X