2021 Orange County, Ca., Fire Exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firehb979 View Post

Thats a bummer. I wonder what it means for those of us on the august academy list.
    Probably using the current 53 list for 54 since they are not doing a firefighter trainee recruitment at this time. And look at the bright side of that: If you make it off that list into the academy, you will be doing the difficult OCFA academy during February-June weather which is 10,000x better than the August-December weather.

Comment

Looks like the list is still good. Anyone else get the email?

Comment

I'm waiting for a letter too! I wonder if someone got it ??

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa Joyce View Post
          I'm waiting for a letter too! I wonder if someone got it ??
          I heard some people got CJO's for academy 54 that originally went to backgrounds for academy 53. Maybe there is still a chance for some of us on the academy 54 list.

Comment

Who was lucky to get through? I don't, well, that's okay. I'll try later. I'm stubborn enough, so I think everything will work out. I realized this while still in college. At that time it was very difficult for me to learn, especially to do my coursework. But I adapted and found help here https://edubirdie.com/complete-coursework-for-me with my tasks. I finished college safely, even with good grades. So I'm confident in myself and will definitely try again.
            Last edited by Melissa Joyce; 06-29-2021, 09:06 AM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X