Concord NC 2020 Hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concord NC 2020 Hiring

I applied last minute for the Concord NC Fire Dept. (My first time) did anyone else apply? if so do you have any experience with the hiring process? Appreciate any insight you can provide.
    Spoke with someone in HR and she said she expects approximately 20 people to be hired off this list but that’s not an official # yet!

Look on the board for past CFD hiring. They hired last in 2018 or 2019. Shouldn't take you long to go back thru the posts on here and find the thread for that hiring cycle.

Comment

I applied as well. Not sure if you saw but Raleigh and Winston-Salem were also hiring.

Comment

WestTarheel i did apply for Winston Salem but I’m gonna pass on Raleigh this go around. Do you know how many applied for concord?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh_002 View Post
          WestTarheel i did apply for Winston Salem but I’m gonna pass on Raleigh this go around. Do you know how many applied for concord?
          I'm not sure. Wilmington is also opening up on Dec 1st. I plan on putting in for it. I also applied to Winston-Salem and I'm currently in the process with Cary.

Comment

Anyone have the pay scale for Raleigh or Winston Salem? I saw the starting pay and it seems pretty low. Been with Houston for 8yrs and I thought our pay was low in the high 40’s.

Comment

Originally posted by HFDfromY-Town View Post
              Anyone have the pay scale for Raleigh or Winston Salem? I saw the starting pay and it seems pretty low. Been with Houston for 8yrs and I thought our pay was low in the high 40’s.
              Go to WA State. Most departments start @ $60k or better.

Comment

Originally posted by HFDfromY-Town View Post
                WS:

Firefighter Trainee Salary
                No Degree -----------------$37,590.00
                Associates Degree --------$39,469.50
                Bachelor's Degree----------$41,349.00
                Certified Firefighter Salary
                No Degree ---------------- $39,469.50
                Associates Degree --------$41,442.98
                Bachelor's Degree----------$43,416.45

The starting salary for a firefighter is $38,058 with a three-percent raise upon graduation from the Raleigh Fire Academy.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X