Lafd 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lafd 2020

1st Round interviews are out. Applied and tested in February.

I tested in February as well but haven't received an email. Hopefully they're still sending them out!

Comment

Nada yet for me. I know a few people who got the notification. Heard it's a similar interview to LA County's computer interview. What are the interview dates?

Comment

I heard the same. This first pull (?) from 2020 apps process allows you to pick an online interview date in July, by June 21 and says to expect background interview in August/September ( if you're passed through)

Comment

Got an email to schedule online interview. Anyone here on the 2018 process as well?

Comment

I applied in 2018 and interviewed in September 2019. Backgrounds completed Feb 2020. Still no word.

Just applied 3 weeks ago for 2020. No word yet.

Comment

It's going to be a webcam interview with a Captain and one or two city personnel.

Comment

Anybody know how long lafd sends your interview score usually?
                Last edited by jzmoneyhoney; 07-16-2020, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jzmoneyhoney View Post
                  Had my interview 3 days ago..waiting for a piq..anybody get a response yet after their interview?
                  I interviewed on March 10 did my piq and fitness assessment on March 11. I got my interview score on March 23. ***Note that this was for my 2018 application and I was an out of towner which is why they had me come in 2 days in a row.

I am in backgrounds now just waiting to be assigned to an investigator.

You have one year to get hired once you get your interview scores and the nod to move on the next phase in the process.

Comment

is it one year from interview scores being received or one year from interview date?

Comment

Originally posted by Seaswimmer37 View Post
                      is it one year from interview scores being received or one year from interview date?
                      My understanding is that your file expires 1 year from your oral interview date, not when your score is published. However, I have seen a few posts on this forum from candidates getting CJO's even after one year.

Comment

Originally posted by 2020LAFD? View Post

My understanding is that your file expires 1 year from your oral interview date, not when your score is published. However, I have seen a few posts on this forum from candidates getting CJO's even after one year.
                        Correct.

Here's the section addressing that in the email I received:

"Your eligibility on the hiring list will expire ONE YEAR from the date of your interview. Review of interviewer comments is
                        not available."

Comment

Originally posted by davidel84 View Post

I interviewed on March 10 did my piq and fitness assessment on March 11. I got my interview score on March 23. ***Note that this was for my 2018 application and I was an out of towner which is why they had me come in 2 days in a row.

I am in backgrounds now just waiting to be assigned to an investigator.

You have one year to get hired once you get your interview scores and the nod to move on the next phase in the process.
                          How was the fitness test? How many exercises can you fail? Or do you have to pass them all? Im confident but just curious on how you have to perform for the physical For lafd

Comment

Anybody get their interview score from applying this year so far? I already had my interview last week and i applied and took my psi test in February right before covid shut down psi centers

Comment

Originally posted by jzmoneyhoney View Post

How was the fitness test? How many exercises can you fail? Or do you have to pass them all? Im confident but just curious on how you have to perform for the physical For lafd
                              http://www.joinlafd.org/pdf/LAFD_Fitness_Log.pdf
                              PAGE 59

I know in my group, there were a few individuals who did not meet the recommended numbers, but not sure what that meant for them in the process. This was more of a gut check to see if you are somewhat physically ready.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X