Indianapolis Fire 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kking65 View Post
    Got emailed this morning saying I didn't get 2021 but might get 2022, good luck everyone still in!
    Same. Felt good about this one but I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

Comment

• Congratulations to everyone moving on, received the same letter saying I’d still be on the active list, disappointed but hoping for good news come February 2022!

Comment

• I've had a few PM's asking questions.. so instead of answering individually, I figured I would answer here. Keeps y'all informed and helps keep track of the processes. I know I've always gotten on here and kept refreshing to see if any new news has popped up.

I did my CPAT that Monday November 2nd. I waived my practice and made that day my test.

I did get invited to the ladder climb, passed and was offered a conditional off of employment pending PERF.

I have went PERF and that where I am at. No news, but no news is good news at this point!

I haven't been told how many people have moved on or recruit school dates.

I haven't been told my rank or how they picked off the list.

I wish everyone luck! And I am still hopeful that everything on my end moves forward ok!
        Last edited by Backsteppen; 12-14-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• 2134 total applicants
          1139 took written exam
          964 passed exam and had interviews
          308 took CPAT
          245 passed CPAT
          59 begin class on Feb 22

Comment

• Anyone know how many they are planning to take with the second class from this list?

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything regarding second class from this hiring process? Or have any idea of the timeline when people might begin being contacted?

Comment

• 45-55 more to be hired late 2021, early 2022

Comment

• Received my email this morning, ladder climb on June 23rd. Excited to say the least.

Comment

• Got an email last Monday that was an invite to the ladder climb. Not taking it lightly but almost out of the woods.

Comment

• Does anybody have any advice regarding the medical/psychological testing? Curious what the medical testing entails, and if there is any specific criteria that must be met in order to pass.

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything post-med/psych eval?

Comment

• I still have not heard anything since my psych/medical on July 16th. Hoping this is a good thing though, as they said we should not hear anything until closer to the start date.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X