No announcement yet.

Indianapolis Fire 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No email about any ladder climb currently. I did however turn my background check document in today and got an email back a few hours later saying they received it. *shrug*

Comment

• I was told by 3 IFD firefighters that are my friends, the ladder climb won't be for another few weeks. The majority of candidates have to finish the practice runs, and final runs for the CPAT. One of those 3 friends was hired in the 2018 class and he told me he passed his CPAT the first practice run but it was almost a month later before he did the climb. So just sit tight. This other dude must be a special case.

Comment

• Took my CPAT 11/2 in the last afternoon section. I haven’t heard anything for a ladder climb. I heard that 30 or so did the ladder climb today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indyfire2020 View Post
          Took my CPAT 11/2 in the last afternoon section. I haven’t heard anything for a ladder climb. I heard that 30 or so did the ladder climb today.
          Where did you hear that part? Just curious.

Comment

• Anybody hear how many they are taking

Comment

• I heard the 30 number from a person who went to the climb, they said the roster had 30 ish from what they saw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernand13 View Post
                Anybody hear how many they are taking
                I heard they are taking 55 recruits in the first class. I haven't heard anything about a second class. And thanks for keeping us updated indyfire2020. I know Lori is busy as hell and I don't want to keep bothering about the next step. Trying not to be impatient.

Comment

• I’ll pass on what I hear. I heard the 55 number as well. A lot of rumors with every IFD process.

Comment

• Has anyone else gotten word after CPAT? I was in the group that tested on November 2nd and passed, and still have not heard anything else regarding the process. Has anyone gotten anything yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ff202011 View Post
                      Has anyone else gotten word after CPAT? I was in the group that tested on November 2nd and passed, and still have not heard anything else regarding the process. Has anyone gotten anything yet?
                      Nothing yet, my cpat was the 3rd

Comment

• Good luck to everyone.
                        Last edited by heltonjjh1981; 11-26-2020, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kking65 View Post

Nothing yet, my cpat was the 3rd
                          Same. Passed on the 3rd but no word yet about anything. I did however stop in the HQ Wednesday the 18th to drop off my background info and Lori said to just keep working out and wait. She also said there will be 2 classes chosen from this group with about 50 each. First group in February and the second most likely not until Feb 2022. Her exact words when I spoke with her. I could tell she wanted to tell me more but had to withhold alot of info. So trying to be patient and take my mind off of it.
                          Last edited by lp2727; 12-01-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Just FYI, Carmel just opened their applications.

Comment

• This was the last week of CPAT so hopefully we hear something this week

Comment

• Got emailed this morning saying I didn't get 2021 but might get 2022, good luck everyone still in!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X