San Francisco 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco 2020

For all of us that recently got invited to the meet and greet interviews, how well do you all think you did? What qualifications and work experience does everyone have here? Good luck everyone.

Just like most, probs to critical of myself in the interview so I couldn’t tell you with certainty but it’s was alright I guess

as far as experience
    26 y/o
    College Grad 16’
    EMT BLS and ALS since 2017
    Reserve FF Since 17’
    CA FF1 Cert
    In medic school rn
    Military for 8 years
    Associates in Fire Science

Comment

Hey Bdizzle,
      Looks like we are both similar folk here. Glad to see another veteran on the board. I felt the same about the interview as well. It definitely could have gone better. What rank on the eligibility list are you? I’m at Rank 5 myself and a Veteran too with a degree.

Comment

Also Rank 5 even tho I got 95 on ntn

Comment

Well, best of luck both of you for the interview. I hope you will get a job. And if you want to increase your general knowledge like who and why the invented the school uniform, then you can visit https://www.listsworld.com/who-and-w...chool-uniform/ website to find it out. Maybe it will be helpful for you regarding your interview.

Comment

Interview - always room to improve lol. Felt decent about it, but did come up with a few little misses after ruminating on it a bit.

Comment

How were both of your interview results? Did you passed it or not? And if you are interested in reading edubirdie review online then you can visit https://top5writingservices.com/edubirdie-com-reviews website to read those reviews. Bdizzle after reading your reading experience and qualification, I am sure that you had already got that job.

Comment

Hi, there are a lot of side businesses that you can try out. I would leave the decision of choosing the side business to you but I would like to suggest you check out hydroponic farming business plan on OGS capitals. You will get a rough idea about a business plan. I would suggest you get one made for the business you are looking to start as I believe it will help you out a lot and you will have clear a path to follow.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X