• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine says April 13th. But yeah, no email notifying me

Comment

Emails Just went out for test invites

Comment

I got a test invite also. It kind of looks like the test will be the same as the FCTC exam. Anyone else thinking that?

Comment

Just got a phone call for a chiefs interview for the 92nd academy. Anyone else get one?

Comment

Originally posted by CAFF View Post
            Just got a phone call for a chiefs interview for the 92nd academy. Anyone else get one?
            When was the initial interview for academy 92?

Comment

My interview was last year sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by enunja View Post
                I got a test invite also. It kind of looks like the test will be the same as the FCTC exam. Anyone else thinking that?
                It is the FCTC.

Comment

Did anyone else just complete a chiefs interview for San Diego recently?

Comment

I took my test on April 15th but haven't got an email with my scores. Anyone else in the same position?

Comment

Yeah nothing here as well.

I think they said it would be 4-6 weeks before we find out.

Comment

Scores come out on the 18th per join SDFD Instagram

Comment

I passed the test does anyone how long it takes to get an interview date?

Comment

Originally posted by Redcrown12 View Post
                            I passed the test does anyone how long it takes to get an interview date?
                            I haven't heard when interviews dates will be sent out.

They also mentioned that they are only going to interview the most qualified candidates. So not everyone who passed the test will get an interview.

IMO - thats not really being forthcoming. Most departments will at least interview those who passed or at least those at a certain score point.

But I dont know and we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by money1 View Post

They also mentioned that they are only going to interview the most qualified candidates. So not everyone who passed the test will get an interview.

IMO - thats not really being forthcoming. Most departments will at least interview those who passed or at least those at a certain score point.

yeah all we can do is just wait and see what happens. But I imagine the “most qualified” will be FF1 or medics

Comment

Originally posted by money1 View Post

When I asked their recruiting team last go around, they said ff1 academy or ems experience was the only way to get an interview invite.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X